[Journal] Wrapping Up Volume 12 and Starting on 2014 Annual Report

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jul 17 11:57:04 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Christian Willmes
<c.willmes at uni-koeln.de> wrote:
> Hi Eli, all,
>
> I just noticed, that there was a question directly to me. As I initally
> saw the mail I did not read it to the end (I was in preperation for a
> conference when I got it and skipped it) sorry!
>
> But I will be glad help with OJS!
>
> I can have a look at the setup, but I do not have to much experience
> with LDAP and/or SSL configurations. But I can give it a try in the
> testenvironment, as stated in the ticket.
> Installation and administration of the OJS webapp itself would be no
> problem I think.

I think the best way to approach this is to comment on the ticket,
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1326 and a SAC member can work with
you to get you access both to the existing installation and a test
environment.  Thanks for helping on this.

Best regards, Eli