[Journal] Current interest level in OSGeo Journal?

Kobben, Barend (UT-ITC) b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Sat Feb 10 06:22:13 PST 2024

No love has indeed gone into that section for many, many years... I could not even find the two volumes I edited, no’s 13 and 14, which hold the papers of the academic tracks of FOSS4G 2013 (Nottingham) and FOSS4G 2014 (Portland) , respectively...

The LaTeX and PFF sources are on the SVN (https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/) but are not linked anymore/where from the wiki....? I repaired that bit, but really have no time or interest for more. I suggest someone should at least archive the stuff that is there, maybe just a list of and PDFs of the issues that are present...?

Yours,

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer/Researcher – ITC-GIP