[Oceania-Board] Geocart potential sponsorship

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:51:13 PST 2024

Hey Folks

What's the audience for the event? Do we have someone going who can present
on our behalf?

If we sponsor, then we should attend. I don't know much about the event.

I do think we should do a small sponsorship for Locate in May this year,
and I emailed the CEO to ask about an MOU with them too. Might handball
that to you now Eli...

Anyhow, Im tentative on support for Geocart. +0 from me!

Cheers,

*Alex Leith*
m: +61 419 189 050
https://auspatious.com