[Oceania-Board] Geocart potential sponsorship

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:00:00 PST 2024

Hi Alex,

yep we do have a few Wellingtonians that usually go to the conference. Also
Maread and Emory are in the committee for the event. The audience is pretty
broad, usually, including people from LINZ, Landcare, NIWA, university, the
group of Maptime etc. So it would be pretty interesting to be there. Of
course I might go as Kenex (my company) anyway so I'll be happy to do some
networking without necessarily sponsoring the event, but I feel we might be
losing an opportunity for being more known around the region.

Anyway, will create a loomio and go with the board on it!

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!