[Oceania-Board] OO Hosting for an Open Data Cube Shared Drive

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:36:44 PST 2024

Hey OO Board

The Open Data Cube is an OSGeo Community Project, see:
https://www.osgeo.org/projects/open-data-cube/

I'm helping out on a community engagement subcommittee and they have a
legacy drive folder that is full of documents and so on.

I suggested that OO might be able to host a Shared Drive for the group,
since it's an OSGeo project, and OSGeo Oceania is a part of OSGeo.

So, the question to the Board is do you think it's appropriate for us to
host a Google Shared Drive for the Open Data Cube?

Cheers,

--
*Alex Leith*
m: +61 419 189 050