[Aust-NZ] Re: Logos FOSS4G / Aust-NZ

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:01:38 PDT 2008

For Aust/NZ, the Southern Cross is a good linking point.

I was wondering whether we could draw the Southern Cross, replacing the
stars as OSGeo compasses. (Might be a bit too complicated).

Could possibly be included into the Aust/NZ flags.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally