[Aust-NZ] OSGeo-AustNZ Logo [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ian.Batley at ga.gov.au Ian.Batley at ga.gov.au
Sun Aug 10 21:58:36 PDT 2008

As you can tell, I am not a graphic artist!

Attached is the suggestion I had for the conference (although I think
dropping the kangaroo and putting in the flag in Sydney would be better)

However, an adaptation for OSGeo-ANZ could be the OSGeo logo and an Aust/NZ
map on the flag and no roo.

Ian Batley

ian.batley at ga.gov.au