[Aust-NZ] Local Chapter report

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Sep 10 08:48:47 PDT 2008

I'm going to be doing a local chapter report for Aust-NZ at FOSS4G.  Is
there anything notable that people would like mentioned?

A few things that have hit the list that may be worth mentioning:
*Geonetwork happenings
*Inquiry into Improving Access to Victorian Public Sector Information
and Data
*ABS Free v free
*LINZ geodata (& osm)
*WALIS conf
*Geodata hosting (I take it we didn't get anywhere with this?)
*Live CD
*Anything else?

If anyone wants to write a short 3 line description of any of these
issues they were involved in that would be great.

Regards,
Tim Bowden
--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.