[Aust-NZ] Local Chapter report

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 11 11:49:28 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 08:31 +1000, Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Its good to see you back on the list!
>
> When do you want the words by?

I've been on a self imposed exile for a bit- Too many things competing
for my attention but I've cut it down a lot now so I can concentrate on
what's important.  I'm back.

So long as I have words by the middle of next week that's fine.  I'll
only have a few minutes to deliver so it needs to be reasonably broad
brush sort of stuff.

Regards,
Tim