[OSGeo Oceania] Board Election results

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:57:53 PST 2020

Tim Bowden has announced the election results for the OSGeo Oceania Board.

The following people have been elected to the board (in no particular order): Jonah Sullivan, Elisa Puccioni, Alex Leith, Ewen Hill, Edoardo Neerhut and Carrol Chan.

So the 2021 Board will be have the following members as Directors:

Emma Hain

Dionne Hansen
Carrol Chan

Elisa Puccioni
Alex Leith
Ewen Hill
Greg Lauer
Edoardo Neerhut

Jonah Sullivan

Great to see an a more equitable gender balance across the board, and Pacific Island representation (but we need to keep working on this).

We did have a minor issue in which one member did not receive a voting ballot. Tim and the Membership Working Group quickly resolved this and I believe the member received a ballot and was able to vote.

Congratulations to the newly elected Directors, and many thanks to Tim for administrating the election (again)!

Greg