[OSGeo Oceania] Board Election results

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Dec 6 14:25:26 PST 2020

Congratulations to the new directors, I am looking forward to see OSGeo Oceania grow under your fresh energy in the years to come. A great combination of new energy and experience!

I am looking forward to the many opportunities to support the new board as ordinary member, and promote OO amongst the academics.

Thanks and kudos to Tim for his professional handling of the elections!
Martin