[OSGeo Oceania] A discussion on openness

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:57:41 PST 2020

Hey Bruce

Just a couple of quick points. When I said "first conference" I meant the
conference in 2018, so the first of the Oceania conferences, not the real
first one! Apologies for the oversight.

And there is a draft code of conduct
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania-board/2020-November/000046.html>
and various