[OSGeo Oceania] Funding request - QGIS SIG

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:44:04 PST 2021

I'll go vote on Loomio, but my view is that we planned for this, and Ed,
me, Jonah or Dione can approve it according to the policy
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WtJGVLfbaaQ7j8G6hI86FJgFNFAgEv9X/view

Also in text:

>Over $1,000 and in-budget or under $1,000 and unbudgeted: Treasurer,
> Secretary, Deputy Chair or Chair

Really, we have the money, it's budgeted, and it's reasonable so we should
just make it happen!

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050