[OSGeo Oceania] Funding request - QGIS SIG

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:41:12 PST 2021

Excellent points Greg & Alex. Agree with you both and I think having funds
allocated to SIG so that they can make these decisions independently is a
positive step forward. John, Andrew, Emma, how do you feel about putting
forward an annual budget? IMHO just a Google spreadsheet that outlines the
main expenditure and total required would be helpful.

John, there are already 7 board votes in this case, and approval as
required in the Finance Policy so feel free to go ahead and purchase.