[OpenDroneMap-users] Issues processing the copr data image set

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Mar 14 21:15:10 PDT 2015

There are 2 methods of georeferencing. GeoTags in the image exif data
that tells the location of the camera OR ground control points (gcp)
which is a known location in the image. You can use either.

FYI, even if the georeferencing step fails, the model is actually
completed before that and can be opened in meshlab. We are still testing
the orthophoto output on the COPR data set, as it's not coming out
usable for some reason. One of the other data sets is known to work.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: I only added the gcp file last week, that's probably why you didn't
have it.