[OpenDroneMap-users] Multicore/SMP performance

Piero Toffanin pt at masseranolabs.com
Sat Jun 3 06:56:44 PDT 2017

Yes you can take non-nadir pictures. You can also take both to get
better overhangs in the textured mesh. ODM will merge them together.

For the resolution, increase the --orthophoto-resolution parameter to
something like 60 for a better orthophoto. I think the textured mesh
already uses the highest resolution available, but perhaps try to
increase the -- resize-to parameter, maybe that will help?