[OpenGeoscience] cannot make it to Genova GFOSS.it 2017

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 1 04:47:51 PST 2017

please also share this cool url :)  http://foss4g.it/

But back to this topic: this is the first I have heard of a discussion
by the OSGeo OpenGeoscience committee of the event; although elsewhere a
request was made to the OSGeo Board in regards to that on behalf of the
OSGeo OpenGeoscience committee[1].  I strongly request that we use
communication within the OSGeo OpenGeoscience committee first, to work
together to agree on items (such as a need for a budget etc).

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2017-January/010039.html

-jeff