[OpenLayers-Dev] GML Help: differentiating properties of SVG layers and get access to elements

Maurizio Boscaini maurizio.boscaini at tin.it
Wed Nov 15 05:38:32 EST 2006

I'am using the vector files in the sandbox and I've two questions:

1. I want to put on a map two GML layers with different strokeColor,
I've tried writing:

                layer1.renderer.style.strokeColor = "green"

but this affects also layer2 not only layer1 when the map is painted

2. I'd like to differentiate with strokeColor or different markers not
only two different layers but also different elements in the same layer,
is it possible? Can I get access to the SVG DOMs of the layers?

someone can help me?

mauri

ps. thanks to all developers for their great job!