[OpenLayers-Dev] ticket state

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:02:13 EST 2007

What I would suggest is to add a new option into the ticket properties.
In the options available in the trac config it would be possible to
add ticket-custom fields. Some should be already available but
commented out :

{{{
#stage = select
#stage.label = Triage Stage
#stage.options = Unreviewed|Needs more info|Needs design
decision|Accepted|Ready for review
#stage.order = 5
#stage.value = 0
}}}

I find those options significant and the "triage stage" name looks good to me.

I also proposed to use it for the MapFish project.

What do you think about that ?

Regards,
Pierre