[OpenLayers-Dev] how to put control tools bar in other div

Ludwig Max Brinckmann ludwigbrinckmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:04:45 EST 2007

Thanks, yes of course it can be added to the wiki, although it means I will
have to make sure it stays in a working condition ;-).

I am not sure if the controls were really intuitively understandable:
- dragging on the red slider  will turn a layer on (with settings in the
middle controlling the opacity)
- clicking and dragging a layer up and down will change its order in
z-stacking
- the tick box flickers a layer (not very intuitive, this has to go
somewhere else)

Ludwig