[OpenLayers-Dev] Integrating Google Maps and Mapserver

Anselm Hook anselm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:38:31 EDT 2007

Those are ~probably~ done as a cgi alias?  And / or the actual composition
of specific arguments is handled in javascript?

A while back I put together an example at civicmaps.org - I notice that the
home page is broken at the moment, but the configuration script there may
help.

I must admit setting these things up can be a hassle.

 - a