[OpenLayers-Dev] final animated zooming and panning patches

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Thu Mar 29 17:54:20 EDT 2007

Now, I think I understand what you mean.
I'm directly testing it in Safari and it seems to be a special
behavior in this browser because FF doesn't show this effects. It
really seems that Safari can't remove the old images from DOM. The
number of loaded objects in status bar rise with each zoom step. The
DOM in FF is ok.
Do you know a safari plugin to show the DOM tree like firebug for FF?
It could help for analyse this problem...
Emanuel