[OpenLayers-Dev] select-feature.html on FF 2.0.0.3

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:07:37 EDT 2007

Yes Eric, I can confirm that I have the same problems on Ubuntu with the
same configuration.

Interesting, there are no JS errors.
 From my 3 minute investigation, it seems there is something not working
right with the layer z-index.

A polygon can be entered, but it is not rendered till later when you
navigate.
"Select polygon" doesn't select the polygon, but instead the pan control
is activated when you click/drag.

Have you raised a TRAC issue? If not could you please do so.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au