[OpenLayers-Dev] Using OpenLayers with ArcGIS Server

Yingqi anakintang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:16:15 EST 2008

How do you want integrate exactly?

(1) still use the web application ArcGIS Server Web ADF generated and have
merge OL layers into that web application?

Or

(2) You just need the services from ArcGIS Server and integrate that as a
layer in OL?

If (2) then the short path is to publish your service as a WMS service,
otherwise you may have to extend OL to deal with ArcGIS Server Web Service;
if (1) I believe it's quite hard if not impossible...

Thanks,