[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers setup on Apache instalation on Windows system?

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:44:31 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am about to publish an OpenLayers simple website that talks to an WMS
service. Would anyone please be able to explain the necesary steps the are
required to set up the deployment?

Would i need to setup a proxy? If so are there any examples on how to do
that?

Most of the people accessing the WMS published service wont be on my domain
since it is a publicly available website.

Any other necessary steps?

Cheers
Dan

--