[OpenLayers-Dev] displaying data at multiple levels through open layers wms

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Jun 24 18:27:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

perhaps you could do something like this:

map.events.register("zoomend", map, addZoomLevel);

function addZoomLevel{
    yourWMSlayer.mergeNewParams(zoomlevel:map.getZoom());
}

This should add the parameter ZOOMLEVEL=Number to the WMS request.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/