[OpenLayers-Dev] OL 2.6 timeline?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 3 09:59:02 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am wondering what if any timeline has been set or being thought about
for OpenLayers 2.6 release? Not looking for anything hard, just trying
to get an idea so I can better plan some projects around it. 2.6 has
some vector features I would like to use, so trying to plan around:

1) use 2.5, go with out those features, update later
2) backport the changes (might be more than I can deal with easily)
3) take a snapshot of svn, build around that, update later
4) work other stuff until 2.6 is ready.

I'm leaning towards 1 or 3 without info on 2.6 timing. 2) just seems
like it might get messy very fast.

Thoughts on timing of 2.6?

Thanks,
   -Steve W