[OpenLayers-Dev] unregistring the "markerClick" event on Layer.Text

Julio RENELLA julio.renella at exyzt.fr
Fri Apr 17 11:56:51 EDT 2009

Hi everybody !

I have a map event with the mouse-click which works great... because I
need to do some stuff at precise coordinates (with an info popup)...

After, I needed to introduce a Text layer with multiples points (and
with different pictures)...

Ok ! All is alright on the map at the first sight...

The problem shows up with the "markerClick" event of the Text layer...
When I click on the Marker, the "markerClick" event fires all the others
map events...
And I think is this is normal...

But, how can I switch off the "MarkerClick" event on a Text layer ?
I need to keep the Text layer but with no events for showing is own
popup (for this action I use my map event described at the beginning)

Can you great people light my way ?  ;)

Thanks !!!