[OpenLayers-Dev] tinyows and OL WFS Filters using PropertyIsLike

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 8 13:09:36 EDT 2009

Thanks Tim, that looks like a more thorough patch than the one I was
envisioning - probably better that you did it :)  I will test soonish,
I need to apply it to an older version of OL that I am using in a
specific project but I had made essentially the same changes manually
so I assume it will work.

Cheers

Paul