[OpenLayers-Dev] discussion -> LayerSwitcher -> layer groups

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Oct 20 00:13:12 EDT 2009

Maybe a plugin would be more appropriate, since everyone seems to have
a different idea about the LayerSwitchee.

Also, make sure to check out http://geoext.org/, which provides a rich
set of tree components for Layer control, including different kinds of
grouping -- on top of OpenLayers.

Look at http://dev.geoext.org/trunk/geoext/examples/tree.html.

Regards,
Andreas