[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers 2.7, IE 7, wmsgetfeatureinfo , error thrown on line 200 of xmlhttprequest.js

Scott Stewart scott.stewart at nbtsolutions.com
Wed Jun 30 12:31:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have run across a bug of some sort with the xmlhttprequest.js and/or
wmsgetfeatureinfo control under ie 7. When it is invoked, it causes a error
on line 200 (MS Script Debugger is installed) with a "System cannot find
resource specified" error. I have tried under both native and and non-native
XMLHTTP under the browser settings. The application works fine under IE 8,
Chrome, and firefox.

Are there any known issues/gotchas with this control and IE? We are using
Openlayers 2.7

--
Scott Stewart
Principal