[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: OpenLayers 2.11 RC2

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Mon Aug 15 10:20:02 EDT 2011

Hi Xavier,

find comments inline.

On 15.08.2011 13:58, Xavier Mamano (jorix) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded OpenLayers-2.11-rc2.zip, I noticed that contains patches of
> 2.12

I guess that is because nobody objected to this suggestion of Chris:

"I assume that we should just re-branch from trunk for RC2, unless
someone objects." (see
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/openlayers-dev/2011-July/007777.html)

Thinking that further, any improvements to these 2.12-patches might end
up in 2.11 as pullups, right?

Best regards,
Marc