[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.11 RC2

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Aug 15 10:31:10 EDT 2011

Hi Marc, Xavier,

I think what Xavier means is that the release notes are currently out of date, and he is right about that.

Some of the stuff that has been added in trunk after 2.11RC1, such as the work Tim did on the editing tools (ticket 3343 like Xavier points out) is not mentioned in the release notes.

So we need to update the release notes, any volunteers :-) ?

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden