[OpenLayers-Dev] "allow pan while drawing" patch

Bruno Binet bruno.binet at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 12 11:34:40 EST 2011

I think that using modifier is actually more effective, but that would
also mean it focus on experienced users that knows about modifiers.
In my opinion, the google way to do it is more user friendly because
targeted to basic users, whereas desktop applications such as
illustrator are targeted to more expert users.