[OpenLayers-Dev] Hover & Popup Example

shitake83 shitake83 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:21:29 EST 2011

Hi Folks, ive been struggling to get this to work for some time, until
yesterday i finally got it to work.

I had to implement this for my workplace and the examples i found couldnt
help me. I looked around the net and found out that alot of people are also
struggling with this problem.

Finally i got it to work and eventhough the functionality is not something
really special, im still sure that if this would/could be introduced into
the openlayers examples, many people could take advantage of this.