[OpenLayers-Dev] reset feature of OpenLayers.Control.TransformFeature

lissabon at online.de lissabon at online.de
Mon May 2 13:04:36 EDT 2011

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Is there a possibility to reset a feature of a OpenLayers.Control.TransformFeature, like when activating this control the first time (feature is null and naturally no box is drawn)?
If I call setFeature(null) on this control (because I would like the control to loose any information about the just transformed feature) an error says "this.feature" (in setFeature method) is null!

Is there a way how I could force the behaviour of the control on each activation to have the necessity of a feature to be set by a user first?
(e.g. some workflow doing a unsetFeature(..) action)

Thanks
João