[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: HTML template popup manager

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:22:39 EDT 2011

Hi Javi,

To me it seemed an interesting proposal. I think the thing can be:

 * example (draft): http://jorix.github.com/SmartPopup/smart-popup.html
 * code of the control: http://jorix.github.com/SmartPopup/SmartPopup.js

I think this would be a sufficiently OpenLayers coding, but I'm not
OpenLayers team member.

I added an automatic behavior, if the layer has the property "templateId" is
not necessary to add it.

TODO:
 * Also allows searching the templates by ajax?.
 * Write tests.
 * Write the method removeLayer.
 * Documenting.
 * Name?: I like the name SmartPopup