[OpenLayers-Dev] Issue - vector feature following map center on map move

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 8 07:21:54 PDT 2012

Eric,

On 12-06-08 09:15 AM, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Unknown to me. You're saying this is a SVG issue, have you actually
> tried in IE or in FireFox using renderers: ['Canvas'] in the vector
> layer? When inspecting the svg element with the debugger you can see
> the polygon (path element) being removed. Although not fully sure I
> think this is a longstanding bug in OpenLayers.

You're right, it's not an SVG issue.  The issue is the same with
[Canvas].  I tested in IE (VML) and the feature disappears when it hits
the edge.

Do you know if there could be quick way to work around the issue ?

Regards,

Alexandre

[Canvas]
http://dev8.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.12-rc6/examples/ad-vector-issue-map-move.html?renderer=Canvas