[OpenLayers-Dev] I am working on an Openlayers adapter to the Cesium

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:12:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

i also think this is very interesting. However, and without having a look to the code or how the integration is made, i don't think the Globe should be a base layer. Instaead i concept like 'model' would be better (in my opinion). A Map would then have a model (2D or 3D) and then base layers and overlays. This way viewing the globe onr could change base layer and overlays the same way now is made in 2D.

But again i haven't look in depth at it, so i migth be saying something wich makes no sense.

Best regards
Javi