[OpenLayers-Dev] getVisibility() gets true if the layer is invisible by maxResolution

neffets martsystems at gmx.net
Tue May 15 13:29:45 EDT 2012

I work with Openlayers 2.11.

Here a Example:

lyr = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("test", {
   version: "1.1.0",
   strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(), oSaveStrategyVG],
   projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
   maxResolution: 20,
   eventListeners: {
      "visibilitychanged": function() {
        alert("visibility changed");
      },
});

In a Map Resolution over 20 the layer is invisible in the map, that's right.
But if I try lyr.getVisibility() I get 'true' in my option it must be
'false'.

On this reason the visibilitychanged event is not fired.