[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.11 and Google Maps

Senthil senthilruban at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:40:30 EDT 2012

Hi Eric,

 It is greatly appreciated as whole openlayers google map based sites are
affected. I made quick hot patch for my site two days back, which was using
2.11-rc1 version. Fix works fine and issue resolved in short time period.
Thanks Peter Robins for quick fix.

 Please make patched release for older versions of openlayers which helpful
for many developers who may not able do upgrade openlayers version
immediately.

Regards
Senthil