[OpenLayers-Dev] Github or Trac?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Thu May 24 03:07:39 EDT 2012

Hey Phil,

I promise you once you try it out (github pull requests) you don't want to do manual patches anymore, you will call that clumsy. I was skeptical at first as well.

I agree that the github issue tracker misses some of the Trac features (as you point out), however having the issue tracker closer to the versioning system brings in more benefit IMHO.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden