[OpenLayers-Users] Performance Issue with multiple layers

Marc Desharnais marc.desharnais at ec.gc.ca
Mon Aug 6 11:26:43 EDT 2007

Hi Gregor,

I'm using the library from the openlayers website.
http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js
I guess it precompiled.
In fact I don't link the website, I have downloaded the openlayers.js
and the server and load it in LAN.

But regarding the cpu consumption, is it normal that openlayers responds
better on a faster machine on the client side?

Regards.