[OpenLayers-Users] document.createElementNS on IE

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Tue Aug 14 15:47:10 EDT 2007

Jeff Dege wrote:

> This doesn't look like it's been through even the most cursory unit
> test.  In fact, it look like it's half-way through a restructuring.
>
> But thanks for pointing me to it.  I might be able to make something of
> it.

I'll suggest that this comes off as a pretty bad attitude.

You are correct.  You caught me doing a bit of restructuring.  And I
left a sandbox in a partially fixed state.

As always, help is appreciated.  Most of us put a lot of volunteer time
in to this project.  Attitude is not appreciated and is likely to result
in less dedication by those that are contributing.

Tim