[OpenLayers-Users] Overview map in IE6

Ben Brehmer bbrehmer at refractions.net
Tue Aug 21 13:54:23 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is an already known bug so please correct if it has
already been submitted.

Looking at the overviewmap.html example, there seem to be some
quirkiness when the red extents rectangle in IE.
In particular, when you click and drag the extents rectangle around the
overview map quickly it loses track of the mouse location. This
behaviour seems to be only visible in IE.

My guess, and its just a guess, is that there are too many mousemove
events registered to the elements involved with the overview map causing
a slow down in updating the extent rectangles position.

Thanks,

Ben