[OpenLayers-Users] different coords format

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Mon Dec 10 07:15:37 EST 2007

hi,

I´m trying to change the GetFeatureInfo request a little bit (to display a
ka-map layer query) but have some trouble with the coordinate.

I´m using basically this source code:

var request =  window[id].getFullRequestString({
                            REQUEST: "GetFeatureInfo",
                            EXCEPTIONS: "application/vnd.ogc.se_xml",
                            BBOX: window[id].map.getExtent().toBBOX(),
                            X: e.xy.x,
                            Y: e.xy.y,
                            INFO_FORMAT: 'text/html',
                            QUERY_LAYERS: window[id].params.LAYERS,
                            WIDTH: window[id].map.size.w,
                            HEIGHT: window[id].map.size.h});

now the problem is, the information I get for X and Y is e.g.:
   &X=314&Y=319

what I need is to change the coords to ka-map confirm coordinates in that
format:
&coords=474133.0773014716,181821.5684830197

I hope someone have an idea how i change the e.xy.x and the e.xy.y to geht
the coords format I need.