[OpenLayers-Users] Syntax for the GeoRSS call?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Wed Feb 7 09:01:20 EST 2007

Thanks to Robert and Christopher, the proxy was simply the problem.

Great that it works so easily. Here's my preliminary success:
http://slashgeo.org/georss.html . Preliminary because some work is
required to integrate it more tightly with slashcode. Once done, I'll
share the OpenLayers solution for GeoRSS with other slash-based site owners.

Thanks again :-)

Alex

--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca