[OpenLayers-Users] problems with the overview map

Lars Schrader lars.schrader at web.de
Thu Feb 15 09:53:59 EST 2007

Hello Tim,

thanks for your email. I think the missing 'mapOptions'-phrase was one reason
for my problem. Today I have solved the problem. The solution was your
suggestion and the idea from Bart. Thanks a lot!
One another problem: Is at right, that the layer for the overview map must be
a base layer?

Greetings, Lars