[OpenLayers-Users] CVS format for OpenLayers.Layer.Text?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jan 31 15:06:04 EST 2007

Hi list,

Wow. OpenLayers is so easy to use. I'm enthusiastic :-)

Using 2.3-rc2, I have some problems with:
http://openlayers.org/doc/reference.html#OpenLayers.Layer.Text

It is said the textfile must be in CSV, but when looking at the example
textfile.txt, here copied:
point title description icon
10,20 my orange title   my orange description
2,4   my aqua title  my aqua description
42,-71   my purple title   my purple description<br/>is great.
http://www.openlayers.org/api/img/zoom-world-mini.png

This is obviously not comma separated.

I failed to generate any text file that would be successfully read by
OpenLayers.Layer.Text. Anyone can reduce the confusion?

Thanks,

Alex
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca