[OpenLayers-Users] zooming error in editingtoolbar.html examp le...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 17 11:09:01 EDT 2007

I had already responded with some additional info, but here is more :-)

It seems like only mouse wheel zoom is broken, and yes, it is broken in FF
for the link you gave.  Mouse in one level on France, and you end up in
Indonesia.  I've tried using FF2 on XP and Vista.   IE7 seems to work OK, so
this appears to be a FF2 issue (FF 2.0.0.3).

John